For Sale: 2003 Cobra Convertible

Hi, I'm moving cross-country and am selling most everything I have including my baby. :\

It's currently listed on eBay at

All mods are listed there. It has less than 7500 miles on it, $27,000. It is currently located near Cleveland, OH and can be shipped.

Call me if you're interested to have a look at it or need any questions answered that aren't covered in the eBay listing. 216-235-1534

Thanks,

Reply to
Matt Kulka

I'll give you $50.. b/c that's about all I have. I wish I had $27k. Nice car though... but silver wouldn't be my choice. Still a nice car.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Lovely car! Question: do the headrests tilt or just raise/lower? On my 96 GT convertible they tilt but I know some years Ford stopped doing that.

Reply to
Scotter

Thanks!

Raise, lower and tilt forward, backward.

Scotter wrote:

Reply to
Matt Kulka

When do you move?

Reply to
Scotter

When the majority of my stuff is sold... I have plenty of furniture, electronics and a few pinballs to get rid of.

I'm expect> When do you move?

Reply to
Matt Kulka