Forbes Poll. Best SB commercial. Vote for mustang

Forbes.com poll for monday 2/7/2005: Best Superbowl commercial!

Go over there and vote for the Mustang one. :-)

Paul

When the one Chimp kissed the other ones butt I almost fell out of my neighbors recliner. But, the ad with the guy holding the cat was my favorite. Claud

Reply to
Claud Spinks

Paul opined in news:Xns95F6BA31FFDD2parrotpapa@65.32.5.122:

No, thanks... it was the Chimp series.

i beleiev in consumer integrity

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Living with three cats, that's my favorite, too.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

at 08 Feb 2005, dwight [ snipped-for-privacy@comXcast.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

I liked the Mustang one and the ud one with the cockatoo best. But then again, I have a too and coudl relate to that one. But wanting an 05 vert bad I'd be very likely to drive with the top down in 20 degree weather as well. Granted, not in a short sleeved shirt tho. :-)

I found the Mustang commercial downloadable in MPEG format, can't find teh too one donwloadable, only playable on the bud site...

Reply to
Paul

Nothing silly about dropping the top in cold weather. For several years, we used our Mustang convertible to bring home the Xmas tree: turn up the heat, put on parkas, and install antifreeze where needed ;-)

Reply to
Bob Willard