From PimpMyRide to OMG

Anyone else catch the episode yesterday (Sunday) of Pimp My Ride where they transformed a rather worn 89 convertible into a pimpmobile ????

They did a super nice body kit (unknown brand) and replaced the Saleen wing with another aftermarket spoiler which IMO looked better than the Saleen piece. The body was painted a beautiful raspberry red but that's were the taste stopped and the pimpalot started. They redid the interior with a red and GOLD scheme along with GOLD convertible top and GOLD 18"s What started out looking fantastic quickly transformed itself into hideious.

Give me a day with that car and I could turn it into a real headturner. A new black top, new interior, and some nice CHROME 17's and the car would look fantastic......... what a shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Yeah the color was awesome but all that nasty gold just killed it.

Did you see the one where they redid the '69? They did a real good job on that one, it looked great.. except for the huge chrome rims.

FJ

Reply to
WhyteStang

at 20 Jul 2004, Musttanguy [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.competition] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m10.aol.com:

I got do disgusted with that show a while back to even watch anymore. They did a reasonable job a while back on that classiv Mustang. But that one was so far gone anyway

I know. I prefer to watch OverHauling. They really do a classy job on what they get their hands on. But then again, with guys such as Foose on the team, what would you expect? I loved what they did to that classic vette in the last episode...

Reply to
Paul

Did you happen to notice they left the blue seatbelts? Very sloppy jobs IMHO. They also didnt fix the ashtray door lol.

Reply to
John R Wiebalk

"WhyteStang" Did you see the one where they redid the '69? They did a real good job on that one, it looked great.. except for the huge chrome rims.

FJ

I thought it was a 67

Andrew

Reply to