Musttanguy's newest transplant

A few of you know I have been working on our 91 convertible project car for a while,

It is going through a few more changes as I have a black cloth interiorawaiting installation.Now for the good part, the cars audio was converted over to the Mach 460system a while back, and now I will be transplanting this into it..........
theme with this car has always been to take Fords factory stuff, the goodstuff, the neat stuff, and build it into this convertible just to be different. Yet another slightly different car from our toy collection :-)

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Lookin real good, Tim.

-Mike

98 Mustang GT

it..........

Reply to
<memset

I've always really dug your 91. Glad to see it's getting some attention!!

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

at 05 Mar 2004, Musttanguy [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.competition] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m22.aol.com:

Love those RIMS!!! I did not know they came all shiney like that. I have the standard with charcoal inserts ones.

So whenare ya gonna buy a ranch with a big stable and a huge 'paddock' for these ponies to romp around in? :-)

Reply to
Paul

I actually had these chromed a couple of years back.

I need to get an updated picture of the 95 convertible with the new cloth top and new light bar installed, I will try and get that this weekend and post.

I really do need a larger storage, I was offered an 82 GT in decent shape (freebie w/papers) locally but have no room for it currently. I am currently trying to find a good home for it. There's something I bet you haven't heard of ....... A Mustang rescue, finding adoption homes for Mustangs.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Beautiful Tim!!! Good job! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Oooo... '82 GT... *drools*

Too bad I'm in PA...

JS

Reply to
JS

at 05 Mar 2004, Musttanguy [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.competition] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m22.aol.com:

Where do I fill in the adoption application? I'm in!!! :-)

Reply to
Paul