Mustang convertible tonneau covers (info)

While looking for a tonneau cover for our 95 convertible recently I saw quite a difference in prices, some as nearly as high as $199.

Ford carries tonneau covers for the 99+ which fits the 94-98 body style perfectly as well. List price is $110, but they can be had for cheaper. I purchased one for $84.81 and they had it in stock. The part # is XR3Z-76501A42-AA, you can also do a seach online and find some deals with the above part #.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy