FS '65 Ragtop

Posted for a friend. StuK

1965 Mustang Convertible for sale, rust free, less than 70,000 original miles, not a cream puff, but not a clunker either.

Serious inquiries only please.

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Yeah, seen it twice now. Using Bill's own evaluation criteria, I would peg the value at more like $5000 - $7,500.

Reply to
pawn

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:25:57 -0500, pawn wrote something wonderfully witty:

Hmm, seems I was about right when I said $6K in my mind. I was surprised by the 10K price tag when I went to the website.

-- "Y'know I remember when things were a lot more fun around here When good was good and evil was evil Before things got so fuzzy"

Don Henley, The Garden of Allah

Reply to
ZombyWoof