Time to clean the garage....71 'Betty" for sale

Hey all, been a while,,, Our 1958 bug is coming outta the paint shop (no comments please) and we need the garage space. So our 1971 standard, 2nd owner, 92,000 original miles, rust free california, never been in a serious accident car,,,, Is up for sale.. Asking 2500. email me,,,,

Reply to
vwluvrs

................This is a tremendous opportunity for someone. I've already got three bugs and two vanagons and I'm 3,000 miles away...............sigh.

.............I wouldn't let anyone waste my time trying to bargain down from that price if I were you Terry.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I looked through the albums via the link posted, is there a specific one that I can find pictures of this car? I am curious whether this is a deluxe, or a standard sedan.

Lemme know, I know I can't buy it, but I might be able to help you sell it.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

So, are you located in CA?

Reply to
KWW

sorry I didn't reply sooner.. This is a 'standard', black plain jane steering wheel, rubber mats 'glued' to kick boards at factory.. and dealer painted 'black' trim on doors, and the rear license plate housing. Go to the samba .com... do a search under submitter 'vwluvrs' with keywords 'rescue 101' under 58 up hardtop

Reply to
vwluvrs