FS - Daily driver 89 LX 5.0 (Cheaper than the one Below) :)

Sorry, no harm intended Steve....

I have a 89 LX 5.0 for sale too! mine is not near as nice as Steve's it's been my daily driver for almost a year but I need my truck back so it's for sale. It's all stock, runs good, no smoke but the main rear seal leaks about a quart every month, new tires, new cd player put in this last spring. I just replaced the rusted hatchback with a 90 hatchback door including painting it to realize that the light blue paint on the car is faded. The main reason I am selling it is the AC went out after having the system charged including leak dye added; the AC died last week it appears that it need o-rings and compressor, the system was converted apparently by prior owners to 134 but according to the shop I took it to it's a bastard conversion with not all the ports replaced and no high side pressure switch added.

The car is solid, no squeaks and is rather solid in the curves; The car VIN history indicates a salvage title issued when the card was about a year old with 12,000 miles but currently the car just turned over 100,000 and I have put about 25k on it in the last year, also it was new battery and brake pads.

I'm located in central Missouri, email me if you are interested, despite the history of a salvage title on the car, I believe it's solid with no major problems other than a little rust that's starting to show in front of the rear passenger tire. I'm asking $3,500 but I am flexable!! to contact me remove the "SPAM" at snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com The car will be running in

starting tomorrow, I am eager to sell, I will have sales tax coming up on a newer used truck that I am buying but I'm not leaving the Mustang world as I still have the 65 in the garage that I about done on the body work.

Reply to
The Wes'ter

Where is Central MO? I'm in Sedalia.

Mike