Mustang on Fire!!

I just heard this song that is quite disturbing, lol! Its about a mustang burning. It's actually a pretty good song, its called mustang burn by Jack Ingram. I like the song alot, I just wish it was about a camaro instead, lol. I think i'll put it on a CD though for intimidation when I pull up next to a mustang, lol! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Hey ass!!!

j/k ;D

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Good song Erik! I agree.. sucks to visualize a Mustang on fire...

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate