Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.
Reply to
RichA
On Sep 13, 8:07=A0pm, "WindsorFox" wrote:
The could put the refinery in my backyard if it would fit. I'm tired of these scumbags who want the gas but aren't willing to accommodate what is needed to produce the gas.
Reply to
RichA
I have a '92 2.3 pinto engined convertible and have to pretend it is a real mustang ......

Reply to
Jimbo /m ...
=2E.
But due to some sort of odd out dated legislation and corrupt=20 dirtbag price gouging business owners, some places in New Jersey have=20 had gasoline for as much as $9.99/gallon.
Reply to
WindsorFo

Site Timeline Threads