Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

I suppose I could get all philosophical here, but there is really no need.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Happy Thanksgiving, Kate (and everybody else). Save some leftovers for me ;).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

C'mon down Mike! It's just hubs and me this year, it's pretty lonesome. You could be my "kid for a day"

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks...and a Happy Thanksgiving to all as well.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

Right back atcha Kate. The stang has something to be thankful for..............a set of Nitto 450's from discout tires showed up in the front yard yesterday....woo.......hoo

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

"SVTKate" wrote in news:kBjpd.1010$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Indeed. Even though some things in each of our lives suck, there's plenty to be thankful for. Hey, most of us own Mustangs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Joe

To all you Americans..............I wish you guys a happy thanks giving from up here in Canada!

Reply to
Steph

Reply to
cobra boy

WHoo Hoo! I MISS my Nittos. When these cheap asian tires give up, I'm going back to Nittos.

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks Steph! What the heck, cook a bird and have a ball. It's all about friends and family methinks.

Reply to
SVTKate

Ohhhhh CB, you silly silly boy. Every now and then, some of us actually get together. It's scarey! *wink*

Reply to
SVTKate

Well it's just me & myself this year. Holiday season is the lonliest time of the year for me. Haven't had a "real Christmas" for a/b 6 years now. Thanksgiving too.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Ya had your chance at the Kimberton car show to meet me and dwight. I'll be there again this year

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

One word.... Turducken!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Turducken????????

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Newspeak unfolded...'turducken' = chicken inside a duck inside a turkey.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

Happy Turkey Day to you too Mom.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

The Turducken. No NOT "turd-ducking"!

WindsorFox[SS]

Looks and sounds De-lay-cious

Dave (thanks)

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Well, I wasn't kidding you know... You're always welcome.

Reply to
SVTKate