91 gt convertible

I've owned this car for 5yrs. now it is time to sell it. it is triple black with ponys.all original with 79,000 miles{bought with 40} new rack & pinion,new tires, new radiator,new water pump,complete a/c system is new. it needs a little. like the visors, but not much to be perfect.I've been following this news group for a few years so i feel like i know everyone. anyway the replacement car is a 2000 gt vert red orange color.but now it is time to sell the 91 it will be missed.

located in south florida if interested serious only,write me back.im not really interested in shipping this car but if the buyer wants to they can asking $4500 Jeff

dvsone Here

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dvsone Here) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3334.bay.webtv.net:

Jeff, where in SoFla are you? I'm from there also.

The pix have what look like Welds, not ponys. I also thought triple black was black exterior, black top, and black interior. Wrong pix or what?

Joe

the pic is of my coupe I dont have a pic on line. it takes a while to get a pic. becouse of web tv. im in hollywood. email me. it is black Jeff

Reply to
dvsone Here