Goat F***ers

Oh, were you gone?

Reply to
CobraJet

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:13:58 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] rearranged some electrons to form:

Everyone except SVTKate.

Reply to
David M

Practice definatelly makes perfect. :-p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh yeah, and the oil leaks. They wanted to avoind the oil leaks....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yep, glad I'm not you right about now....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:14:12 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] rearranged some electrons to form:

... and I'm very glad I'm not you.

Reply to
David M

Then "definitely" get some practice.

Reply to
CobraJet

Hey, another day, another hallucination, and still no tab in my ebox. Maybe you should switch dealers; you're supposed to see colors drippng off the walls, not oil leaks.

Reply to
CobraJet

I saw the phone melt of the wall once, but that as a wee bit of blotter though :-p

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Was that a rotary dial phone?

Reply to
CobraJet

All I saw was the same ceiling tiles falling on me, over and over. Oh yeah, and sparks flew out of my watch and made my hand shake from the jolt.

No, I wasn't receiv> >

Reply to
Wound Up

He PROLLY should.

*snikker*

| > Practice definatelly makes perfect. :-p | | Then "definitely" get some practice. | | -- | CobraJet | Thunder Snake #1

Reply to
SVTKate

I once saw Maple leaves , each wearing it's own American red, white & blue... oh yea, saw American Graffitti that night too.

| >> Oh yeah, and the oil leaks. They wanted to avoind the oil leaks.... | >

| > Hey, another day, another hallucination, and still no tab in my | > ebox. Maybe you should switch dealers; you're supposed to see colors | > drippng off the walls, not oil leaks. | >

| > -- | > CobraJet | > Thunder Snake #1 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

I DO I DO! I clicked it by accident.

I'm not toopid ya know.

| >> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:48:54 +0000, SVTKate rearranged some electrons to | >> form: | >>

| >> It's a virus, no doubt. | >>

| > Thank you for that timeless comentary. Captain Obvious strikes | > again. I figured everyone knew those were trojans. | | Everyone except SVTKate. | | -- | David M (dmacchiarolo) |

| T/S 53 | sled351 Linux 2.4.18-14 has been up 30 days 2:32 |

Reply to
SVTKate

I'm glad I'm not either one of you.

| >> Everyone except SVTKate. | >>

| > Yep, glad I'm not you right about now.... | | ... and I'm very glad I'm not you. | | -- | David M (dmacchiarolo) |

| T/S 53 | sled351 Linux 2.4.18-14 has been up 31 days 2:48 |

Reply to
SVTKate

Then you can definately carry your ass elswhere. You ain't good enough to be me...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You really should be wiping up a puddle somewhere...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Me???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You misspelled "definitely" again in the previous post. Pray with me for your Enlightenment, Skippy! You shall overcome!

Reply to
CobraJet

Yea.. YOU you're a *eeewwwww* boy!

you know, cooties and all that.

| | Me??? | | | -- | YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are | a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate