Goat F***ers

So, do you suppose the avi is him out running a GTO with his Mustang or.... just another moron doing his sister?

(sorry, I had to!)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

What in the world are you talking about??

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

What you going on about Kate?

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

She always has dreams about goats around Halloween. It's that 666 thing, you know.

Reply to
CobraJet

Must be the horns........(rubber necking, looking for the cuff coming) :-P

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

The post that is a couple of lines below mine, You probabaly have a decent server, that filters all that junk out.

the header reads: "Short avi glip of me f***ing a goat"

I never open those when they appear, but the topic was pretty out there.

never mind

| > (sorry, I had to!) | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

shit shit shit shit!!! I was going to highlight it and post a screen clip, the damn thing opened and it said something like "wicked, check attached file"

shit shit shit shit....

scan scan scan scan.

Reply to
SVTKate

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:48:54 +0000, SVTKate rearranged some electrons to form:

It's a virus, no doubt.

Reply to
David M

So far my Mcafee hasn't found anything. frig. I shut down OE and restarted it and Windows media player started to open and I closed it.

I NEVER open these things, I know better.

stupid, stupid, stupid....

coffee and valium.

| > shit shit shit shit.... | >

| > scan scan scan scan. | >

| | It's a virus, no doubt. | | -- | David M (dmacchiarolo) |

| T/S 53 | sled351 Linux 2.4.18-14 has been up 27 days 11:50 |

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate kate kate, what are we ever going to do with you????

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Kick me in the arse Erik...

*shaking her head in disbelief*

must have coffee before I try to be funny.

fortunately, I have current AV and with a scan I have a clean bill of health. Phew!

| > I NEVER open these things, I know better. | >

| > stupid, stupid, stupid.... | >

| > coffee and valium. | >

| | Kate kate kate, what are we ever going to do with you???? | | Erik D. | '94 white lightning |

Reply to
SVTKate

shit shit shit shit!!!

You Think?

Reply to
Mr. Ford

You might also want to get a spyware scanner and run that on your PC as well. I don't think McAfee checks for those.

Alan Wedin

Alan Wedin

Some of us never get to see these things. I had no idea what you were going on about, 'cause the original message did not come through to me from news.individual.net.

I don't know just how much of this stuff gets filtered out, but they do a very good job of it.

At first, I thought you'd lost it...

dwight

Reply to
dwight

at 15 Oct 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@whatever.complaint.dept] wrote in news:CwRbd.5250$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

I would suggest also getting and running AdAware

To check for spyware running on your computer that may slow it down and or record your browsing behaviour so your popups are targetted to what they think are your preferences. It's free for personal use and I love it!

FYI, the popular 'weatherbug' is spyware. It does track your behaviour while you surf and hijacks your browser.

Reply to
Paul

OKay, it is more than apparent that I have missed something in the last week....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Those don't make it through the Cox server. Why don't you read it and tell me what it says.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Thank you for that timeless comentary. Captain Obvious strikes again. I figured everyone knew those were trojans.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You are such a shit!

| > the header reads: | > "Short avi glip of me f***ing a goat" | >

| > I never open those when they appear, but the topic was pretty out there. | >

| > never mind | >

| | Those don't make it through the Cox server. Why don't you read | it and tell me what it says. | | -- | YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are | a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate

Next time you drop acid have the damn decency to email me a tab.

Reply to
CobraJet