God help me...

...but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

I'll pray for you...

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

"John C." wrote in news:CBhNe.4104$zb.378@trndny04:

Really. Saw one on the road the other day.

Reply to
Joe

Performance should be great, with a 2.2L engine pulling >2 tons of metal.

Reply to
Bob Willard

Eeeeeew, gross!

It looks like a PT Cruiser on steroids. No, that is NOT a compliment.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Reply to
Paul

Sorry, but I don't think even God can help you on that one.

You have my condolences.

Reply to
Kenny

Well... I've got my 05 Mustang GT, so I have fast happy fun time covered. Not everyting has to be a rocket car.

What I want to do is replace my aging 96 Dodge Ram with something smaller that I can still easily toss a bike in the back, but get decent mileage as a commuter vehicle.

The current short list is Chevy HHR, Honda Element and Jeep Wrangler. An inexpensive (around or about $20K), fun vehicle that can haul a certain amount of fun things to fun places. You savvy?

I'm leaning Element at the moment because sales are sluggish and I can probably get a deal. One of them green ones. I'll tell the Honda guy I bought an 05 Mustang without a markup. That's put the fear into him, yesiree.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

I'm touched. Truly I am.

C'mon, folks. They're not so horrible. I think they're quite keen looking.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

Good thing I'm agnostic, then. :)

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

"keen" smirk sinkker giggle

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey, that was a common term in the era to which the HHR is retro.

Man, that's an odd sentence.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

I'm sure it was but it just made me giggle when I saw it.

Reply to
SVTKate