gt500kr, edelbrock performer rpm manifold vacuum

has anyone here ran an edelbrock #7105 performer rpm manifold on a '68 gt500kr? i decided against running that 120 pound piece of crap cast iron stock intake. anyway, if you did this.....what did you use for a vacuum tree on the intake?

Reply to
carl

the Edelbrock piece has a port for the vacuum tree.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

carl wrote

I used a Christmas tree, because I believe in Santa, just like I believe in this post.

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out

Reply to
carl

real tree or artificial?

Reply to
winze

what an idiot you are.....it's a very real post for a very real (and authenetic) car mad because you cant afford one? if you dont have anything constructive to say, dont respond email me....i'll send you a few pix of the thing palerider43@hotmail

180 Out wrote:
Reply to
carl

carl wrote

Sorry, Carl, it's just that (1) we don't get many posts from Shelby owners in this newsgroup, much less KR owners, (2) Shelby owners ought to know enough about their cars and about auto repairs in general to be able to amble down to the local car parts store, hot rod shop, or hardware store and piece together some brass fittings to make a vacuum tree, and (3) your spelling and grammar are so atrocious that it's hard to believe you could command a salary sufficient to provide for a $100,000 play toy.

However, the comment that my little joke came from me being "mad because I cant afford" an "authenetic" KR Shelby is enough to convince me that you are in fact a Shelby owner -- one of the many who only own the car so others will know how much money you've got to blow on a mass-produced, economy-car based Ford with an aftermarket body kit. (In fact, those of us in the know are thinking of all the cool exotics

-- or muscle cars for that matter -- you could buy with that kind of dough.)

So why did it take you 39 days to come up with this snappy come back? And if you want to email me, my email address is in the header. I WOULD like to see your authenetic KR.

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out