happy happy

Well I got the front spindles and brakes w/ABS and the complete rearend out of the wrecked 95 GT I came across today. I must say I'm very pleased as the car only had 73k on it. I intend to put this stuff into my 85 GT.

The rest of the car from the fire wall back is totally flawless, clean as a pin. If you are needing parts from this Mustang GT and live in the Modesto, Stockton, Sacramento area let me know what you would like and I'd be glad to make you a heck of a deal.

Body is Forest Green with the standard black/gray interior. Both air bags are blown. As the kid that was driving it rear ended another car.

Have a safe week

Dave

Reply to
Mustang GT

My only question is how do you get your hands on such a wreck?

As far as I can tell, at least in IL, one has to be licensed as an auto repair business even to get their paws on parts car like that.

Reply to
Brent P

Hi,

I've tried to email you but bounced. Can you e-mail me, thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.comNOSPAM remove NOSPAM

Reply to
RioRedGT

ummm I have low friends in high places :)

Actually I got it from a tow yard. A friend of mine, he had something I wanted and I had something he wanted :) I got the better deal but Im sure I will pay down the road :)

Dave

Reply to
Mustang GT

Let us know how the swap goes, as I intend to change the rear end and brakes on my 85 GT, and considering if I should buy stuff from the wrecking yard or just order a new rear end from bbk.

Mustang

Reply to
Turbo1010

Same here, snipped-for-privacy@DONOTINCLUDEumich.edu

Reply to
Jim S.

at 21 Sep 2003, Mustang GT [ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net] wrote in news:m_sbb.1696$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Damn! I need a light grey steering wheel. The cover of mine is coming loose at the top. No cruise part. I wonder if that GT has it and what it would cost...

Reply to
Paul