Hello all! How I miss my Mustang!

Kate,

My driveway is over 1200 feet long and straight. I chuckle every time I hit

45 MPH on it, (That is in a 10,000 pound F-450 diesel 4x4) too bad I have to slow down for the end.

The problem with my mud is it is bottomless, when I get a rig stuck in it I get buried to the frame and have to do the extraction with the winch on another truck, or my tractor. I did have to extract my 4x4 tractor with the F-450 once though, after I snapped two different chains it dragged it out like it was sitting on flat ice. LOL

BTW forgiving you would be easier if you had gotten a Ford 4x4. :-)

Reply to
351CJ

"351CJ" wrote : My driveway is over 1200 feet long and straight. I chuckle every time I hit : 45 MPH on it, (That is in a 10,000 pound F-450 diesel 4x4) too bad I have to : slow down for the end. : : The problem with my mud is it is bottomless, when I get a rig stuck in it I : get buried to the frame and have to do the extraction with the winch on : another truck, or my tractor. I did have to extract my 4x4 tractor with the : F-450 once though, after I snapped two different chains it dragged it out : like it was sitting on flat ice. LOL : : BTW forgiving you would be easier if you had gotten a Ford 4x4. :-) :

Well HELL! Then it's in the bag. The other rig in the family is an F250 4x4 Powerstroke. Extended cab even. For Christmas, hubs got truck stuff and I got Jeep stuff. It was the BEST!

So see, now ya HAVE to love me!

Oh, and those 4WD tractors - LOL Last time we got ours stuck, it was .. well.. a LONG story.

;¬D

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate