help admin and FMX to C4 update

i use google for newsgroups, there are several threads that i cant see when i click on them, says unable to locate. like my original thread with this subject. and i cant imagine why.

ok, C4 seems to work pretty good, its nice to have tranny that shifts quick and only when its supposed to. couple things tho. it doesnt seem to blast off like it did with the FMX, someone said its because the FMX has a higher first gear which makes sense since its a truck tranny. so i may have to reconsider and get those 3.5 rear gears.

also the kickdownis up higher on the C4, dont know if its adjustable, my stock air cleaner wouldnt go on the carb cause the kickdown was in the way. i was going to get a smaller air cleaner but in the end made a snap judgment to save myself $30 bucks and just redesigned the air cleaner with a hammer until it fit. i can just repaint the air cleaner. no big whoop.

69 351W coupe
Reply to
Jack Napier

since one cant sign up for google with an email address that is incorrect im assuming all you guys with bad emails "to email me remove "whatever" from my address" are on an actuall NG server and using news reader programs and not google.

oh well.

Reply to
Jack Napier

at 01 Oct 2003, Jack Napier [faust snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

You are right about that. Now if you want to post via Google without spam getting in your normal account, get a throwaway account (eg hotmail or yahoo) and register with that. In this way, spam only gets in those account and if you set up their spamfilters it's easy to go in like every week and clean the box out with a few mouseclicks...

Hope this helps,

Reply to
Paul