HELP, ASAP 1968 Fastback will 15x10 inch rims fit in the rear?? What offset??

I am at the Pleasanton Show in CA, and they have some really good deals that I don't want to pass up. I want 15x8 and 15x10 inch rims on my 68 fastback but want to make sure they will fit and what offset I need for the front and back. Help ASAP will be greatly appriciated. Chris

1968 GT Fastback 1971 Chevy Fleetside 2001 Sand Cars Unlimited 2001 GMC Yukon XL 2003 F-150 Supercrew
Reply to
Riddfam