1968 Mustang FASTBACK for Sale!!

Hi

I'm selling my '68 Fastback

here is the ebay link

take a look!

Reply to
FentonB

Bad paint, stress crack showing on the drivers door, sagging rear springs bad paint, improper fender to hood alignment, wrong steering wheel, missing air conditioning system....I can go on and on about this one............

Bill S.

Fent> Hi

Reply to
Bill S.

Wasn't McQueen's Mustang in Bullitt a '67?

Reply to
Cory Dunkle

Nope they were both 1968's ( two cars were used). Look for the markers lights as a the giveaway for a '68. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Right... I'll have to watch it again this weekend. I haven't seen it in a while. Great movie. It was my favorite until I saw the original Gone in 60 Seconds, which promptly became my favorite, despite the lack of a real plot. I mean really, who can argue with a movie that over half of it is a car chase and they wreck what averaged out to about 1 car per minute of film?

Cory

Cory Dunkle

Here's a cool site.

StuK