Thank you! (RE: Overheating)

Just wanted to thank those of you who helped me out on this.

Went to the local Sears ( I know, I know - but I friends with the service manager there and he's a Mustang owner as well) and had them change the stock thermostat to a 180 degree and do a flush-n-fill. Took about 45 minutes total....$70 for the flush-n-fill, $13 for the new thermostat, $25 labor (1/2 hour).

Took it for a little ride both in-town and on the highway and the temp guage never went above the "M".

Thanks again guys!

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan