hey sarah i am still here

>If my sources are correct - herc ast is done. :) >

is dinner done yet sara

lmfao h u r c a s t

Reply to
2canchew

Ugly Sarah would put you off your dinner...

Reply to
the guvnor

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

He hasn't gotten a gander at your ugly mug yet PedoPan. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

She;s still claiming that she can nuke the accounts of those who better her? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

*Every time* you send another of your silly screeds to usenet using " Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte " you tell my side of the story you silly ' forgery'.
Reply to
Sarah Czepiel