How to reach front O2 sensor ?

Any tricks to getting to the harness clip for the front sensor? I can reach it with my fingertips from below but not enough room to actually detach.

Thanks Mark

2000 GT
Reply to
Mark G7#9

Thanks for NO responses. Just for anyone who needs this done, forget it! I had it on the lift (while doing some tire work) and managed to swap out the front sensor using very long pliers and lot's of patience. The only way to do this without a lift (using a jack) is if your arms are the size of a 5 yeard old kid.

Reply to
Mark G7#9