I got a fox Mustang!

Today I got my first car, a 1990 Ford Mustang. A white 2 door sedan with a

2.3L 4 cylinder engine and an automatic. The guy who sold it to me said it was a fox Mustang but it looks like a real Mustang to me. Why did he call it a fox Mustang?
Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

And it's not a Capri either. I know that they made a Capri which was a fox Mustang.

Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

In 1979 a new mustang was introduced on Ford's new fox platform. The fox platform was introduced in 1978 under the Ford Fairmont. This basic mustang layout continued until 1993. In 1994 it was replaced with the SN95 platform which is a modified fox platform.

Reply to
Brent

It must be awful for you trolls these days, what with declining participation in usenet. Not like the old glory days, eh?

That said, this was pretty weak. There's no point in combining Mustangs and religion, since Mustang IS a religion.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

LOL I didn't eve notice that sig until you reposted it. One lamb virgin? WTF?? LOL

Reply to
WindsorFo

What is the One lamb virgin? By Zacharias Mulletstein

The "One lamb" comes from the fact that Jesus Christ is the One, and the Chosen One, and is often compared to a lamb because of his humbleness and gentleness. Exodus 29:39: The One lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even.

Virgin comes from the fact that Jesus Christ was a virgin, and was borned of virgin. Matthew 1:23: Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

There's no doubt about it, Jesus Christ is your One lamb virgin. The Bible says so, God meant it, that settles it, shut up because you're wrong.

Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

Reply to
dwight

Jesus Christ had a wife and children. And regardless of what you or the book writer says, that phrase is silly and does not make sense in English.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Reply to
WindsorFo

You can mock God all you want, but in the end I'll be the one who is laughing. And I will derive great power from the cries and screams of the damned.

Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

Uh-huh, and this has to do with Mustangs how exactly?

Reply to
WindsorFo

You are gloating, see you in hell too.

Reply to
FalconGuy

You guys were the ones making a sport of my religion and mocking God.

Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

You guys were the ones making a sport of my religion and mocking God.

Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

I paraphrase and hopefully clarify the question. How does your version of religion and your version of god relate to this Ford mustang group?

Do you drive a Bandit edition firebird or something?

Reply to
tke

On Tue, 10 May 2011 22:15:51 -0500, Zacharias Mulletstein rearranged some electrons to say:

A religious troll. How interesting.

Reply to
david

You're the one that made the BS post to point out said religion as called. Your troll and silly statement was mocked, not any religion.

Reply to
WindsorFo

You were mocking my sig file. I'm not changing it just to accommodate you.

Reply to
Zacharias Mulletstein

Hell, I'll mock it. Turn on a light. It's 2011, for christ sake. Jesus, when will you morons wake up and get out of the Dark Ages?

By the way, Jesus thinks you're an idiot and wonders why you never read his sermon on the mount.

dwight

Reply to
dwight