Anyone have a Gas Tank?

I got a call from a guy looking for a gas tank for his 1960 Lark 2 door sedan. It has a vette engine in it, and I asked him if the car origianlly had a V-8, he said yes.

If you have one for sale give him a call.

tom peterson

631-225 6728
Reply to
Bill Glass

SASCO has them or did have .

Reply to
transtar60xxx

I have a 60 and a 59 and they are ok and he is welcome to them. Figure on the shipping cost from Tucson To NY. I am stripping out the cars anyway before they are "recycled"

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m