I have a 73 mach 1 I had headlights now I dont

I had headlights and dash lights before I started installing my new radio. I
used the switched power from the original wiring harness and picked up the main
power feed from the cigarette lighter. The radio works fine but I lost my
headlights and insterment panel lights. I checked the 4 amp fuse and there is no
power coming to it is this my problem? Should there be power there? Any one have
any idea what could be wrong and where I should start looking?
Reply to
korky

Site Timeline Threads