Checking In

Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.

I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20 years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's almost broken in....

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Are you on FB?

Reply to
WindsorFox

Yes, I am

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Duh. I meant Ashton. Do you really not know who I am on FB?? LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox

Yes. I think the only car connection I have there is to Pontiac stuff.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Search FB for WindsorFox and you'll find me.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Go no meaningful hits. My experience with FB searches for people is that it's almost worthless.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Email me

Reply to
WindsorFox

Here is the FaceBook group, I'll go ahead and add anyone I'm already friends with.

WindsorFox

You are correct. It has been a long time for me. You should know how to reach me. You can guess the first part @cox.net

I still have a Mustang in the garage.

Patrick