Checking In

Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.
I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.
Steve
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve
It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20 years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's almost broken in....
Reply to
Ashton Crusher
You are correct. It has been a long time for me. You should know how to reach me. You can guess the first part @cox.net
I still have a Mustang in the garage.