I need a hug :(

Make that sky diving nude with no 'chute, carrying an anchor..... : )

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

See, ya cannot insult what I no longer have if you wanna try to be rude, pick on my KJ

After all, we ALL know it isn't a REAL Jeep, only 210 HP and you can't even clean the interior by taking the top off and running it through a car wash. Sheesh, I have to teach these goofy doggone men EVERYTHING.

C'mon Jim, you can do better than that I KNOW you can!

Kate

2O|||||||O5 Liberty

: :

Reply to
Kate

: >> YOU are not allowed in here anymore LibertyKate! : >> You are a traitor and have no sense of loyalty, your cobra is probably : >> being : >> beat to death in her new home. : >> And you driving around babing the new SHeep, How could you. : >

: >don't worry it wasn't a real Mustang she had anyway..........

: Make that sky diving nude with no 'chute, carrying an anchor..... : )

Now I wonder. would that be like shooting clays, or ducks, or Dove? What soze shot would you recommend?

*grin*

Kate

2O|||||||O5 Liberty
Reply to
Kate

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

And now, I must as well. Shit happens!

Reply to
Wound Up

jeep jeep

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

: > C'mon Jim, you can do better than that I KNOW you can! : >

: > Kate : > 2O|||||||O5 Liberty : : jeep jeep : waddle waddle

Reply to
Kate

Update, because y'all REALLY care!

The damage comes under comprehensive and not collision, and will not, so to speak, count as a demerit.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation
*ehm* I TOLD YOU SO! Nyaaaahhhh! :¬Þ
Reply to