I suppose I should warn you..

::::::::RUNN!!:::::::

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

She doesn't need one, that antenne on the Mustang is screwed down hand tight....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

dont poke the pork fat PLEASE

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

shhhhhhh.... you have to leave something as a surprise.

| >>You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... | >

| > Do you own a whip, and does it cost extra? | >

| > :) | | | She doesn't need one, that antenne on the Mustang is screwed down | hand tight.... | | -- | ...And point out that he (Scott Richter) is a jerk. | You can quote me. | - Quaestor

Reply to
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote| | ::::::::RUNN!!::::::: |

Uh huh.. the old "Poke and run" routine...

Careful, I may hide and jump out and get you when you least expect it.

K.

Reply to
SVTKate

hope he has a paper bag you will need it i would use 2

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

Way to go Kate! Having done the deed three years ago, I can tell you you're doing a great thing and giving yourself a great gift!

Here are my stats:

This is to CERTIFY that:

JOHN L. HERRING

Has neither smoked nor puffed a single cigarette for: Three years, three months, two weeks, five days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 36 seconds. This means he has not lit 60273 cigarettes, and has saved $9,041.06. The additional time he has to spend his daughters' inheritance is about: 29 weeks, 6 days, 6 hours, and 45 minutes.

Soon you will be able to do the same! BTW, the folks in the chat room at:

were a great help to me.

Best of luck!! Please keep us informed about how the quit is going.

Reply to
John H

Dang John! How do you know th toe second when you quit? I something like this on a group sponsored by Smoke Away and could not understand how folks kept track like that.

I figure that once the cravings go away, I'll just forget about it like last time.

Though, right now....aarggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!

| wrote: | | >Most of you know that even on a normal day I can be ... let's say BLUNT. | >

| >However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| >In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | >day. | >

| >Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and a | >life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| >Anyway... | >

| >You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should pass. | >

| >Kate | >

| | Way to go Kate! Having done the deed three years ago, I can tell you you're | doing a great thing and giving yourself a great gift! | | Here are my stats: | | This is to CERTIFY that: | | JOHN L. HERRING | | Has neither smoked nor puffed a single cigarette for: Three years, three months, | two weeks, five days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 36 seconds. This means he has not | lit 60273 cigarettes, and has saved $9,041.06. The additional time he has to | spend his daughters' inheritance is about: 29 weeks, 6 days, 6 hours, and

45 | minutes. | | Soon you will be able to do the same! BTW, the folks in the chat room at: | |
| | were a great help to me. | | Best of luck!! Please keep us informed about how the quit is going. | | -- | John H | | "All decisions are the result of binary thinking."
Reply to
SVTKate

Hang in there Kate. I quit 20 years ago when I was 42 and I'm convinced it's one of the best things I ever did. Tough, sure it is. What I did discover was that the act of lighting up was part of something else. Once you break that cycle (with the first coffee - after something - that beer - whatever) the urge to smoke was not as great. Didn't have crutches (nicoderm) in those days just needed the desire to accomplish the task.

Reply to
Richard

Heh, I used to work at a haunted house every year. I did that for 3 solid weeks LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Lets see; In Canada, with our taxes, a two-pack a day smoker in the course of one year burns up the equivalent of a Kenne-Bell blower, not to mentioning radically hastening their debilitation and eventual death. Good for you!

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

Damn, sounds like California.

I was an under a pack a day smoker, and they are only about $2.30 a pack here. Still would take a long time to buy a blower.

So far so good.

| >However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| >In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | >day. | >

| >Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and a | >life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| >Anyway... | >

| >You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should pass. | >

| >Kate | >

| | Lets see; In Canada, with our taxes, a two-pack a day smoker in the | course of one year burns up the equivalent of a Kenne-Bell blower, not | to mentioning radically hastening their debilitation and eventual | death. | Good for you! | -Rich

Reply to
SVTKate

Go here <

and download the free silkquit meter. Ittakes little room and will keep track of the important things in life! Hope today is better than yesterday!

Reply to
John H

Nothing makes me sadder than seeing someone smoking inside a nice Mustang, not that you would have. In 1979, a friend inhereted a

1971 fastback Mustang from his father, who was a three-pack a day smoker and a diabetic. We decided to clean the interior of the car because it hadn't been. The thing reeked of tobacco. I noticed it had a stereo with a wood-grain finish. So, we went at it with windex and towels. Turns out, the stereo had a chrome finish. It was tobacco smoke covered.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

When I got my car, the previous owner had already smoked in it.

| >I was an under a pack a day smoker, and they are only about $2.30 a pack | >here. | >Still would take a long time to buy a blower. | >

| >So far so good. | Nothing makes me sadder than seeing someone | smoking inside a nice Mustang, not that you | would have. In 1979, a friend inhereted a | 1971 fastback Mustang from his father, who | was a three-pack a day smoker and a diabetic. | We decided to clean the interior of the car | because it hadn't been. The thing reeked of | tobacco. I noticed it had a stereo with a | wood-grain finish. So, we went at it with | windex and towels. Turns out, the stereo had | a chrome finish. It was tobacco smoke covered. | -Rich

Reply to
SVTKate

Good luck Kate!! I watched my dad do it after he smoked for 25 years straight so I know you can do it too!!

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

You've just eliminated one of the three critical components for Americans staying, ahhemm, "regular" - tobacco, caffeine, and booze. Lord help you, and hubby, if you go after any of the other two!

Reply to
John

So far, so good!

Thanks Kid.

Reply to
SVTKate

"John" | | You've just eliminated one of the three critical components for Americans | staying, ahhemm, "regular" - tobacco, caffeine, and booze. Lord help you, | and hubby, if you go after any of the other two! | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 |

Uhh... no way am I giving up caffeine, we never have drank very much (an occasional BBQ free for all) and well, if we wanna smoke, it's still legal. Once the addiction is gone, an occasional smoke won't hurt me(like one or two a year, but hubs.. he can't have "just one"

It ought to be interesting.

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate, I've never heard of a smoker who could do one or two a year. It just isn't worth it.

How's the quit going today?

Reply to
John H