I suppose I should warn you..

"John H" wrote | | Kate, I've never heard of a smoker who could do one or two a year. It just isn't | worth it. | | How's the quit going today? | | -- | John H |

Frigging miserable. Mostly because of outside stress.

Bought a great little OFF WHITE daybed on Ebay to put in guest room. Got a helluva deal on it. $100 and new it's $799. Beautiful condition.

Drove to Kentucky to pick it up.

12 hours on the road. $50 on fuel for the truck.

Painted the room, took two days to peel the previous owner's wallpaper off of the walls and put a couple of coats of paint in there.

Drug the daybed out of the garage, up the steps and in had to force it through through the front door. Got a big smudge on one of the arms of the OFF WHITE daybed.

Went to make the bend to go down the hall and....

the f*cking thing WILL NOT GO.

We are disassembling it now, but it's upholstered and not intended to be taken apart.

So... I went out on the back porch, lit a cigarette.. took two drags, it tasted like crap, and I put it out.

So, I suppose the quit is working..

Now, to get a chainsaw after that daybed.

How's YOUR saturday goin John?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Defiant

Did you get yours in the house? Evidently you must have.

Hope the little one liked it!

Today is going to be a great day. If nothing else, I STLYY have the metal parts, and hubby and I can design a very cool metal frame that will hold the bed frames.

It was just that I had already chosen the colors and patterns for the room based on this silly day bed. On an up note, it's just a guest room and I can just close the damn door LOL!

"aint misbehavin"

Kate

| > "John H" wrote | | > | Kate, I've never heard of a smoker who could do one or two a year. It | just | > isn't | > | worth it. | > | | > | How's the quit going today? | > | | > | -- | > | John H | > | | >

| > Frigging miserable. | > Mostly because of outside stress. | >

| > Bought a great little OFF WHITE daybed on Ebay to put in guest room. | > Got a helluva deal on it. $100 and new it's $799. Beautiful condition. | >

| > Drove to Kentucky to pick it up. | > 12 hours on the road. $50 on fuel for the truck. | >

| > Painted the room, took two days to peel the previous owner's wallpaper off | > of the walls and put a couple of coats of paint in there. | >

| > Drug the daybed out of the garage, up the steps and in had to force it | > through through the front door. | > Got a big smudge on one of the arms of the OFF WHITE daybed. | >

| > Went to make the bend to go down the hall and.... | >

| > the f*cking thing WILL NOT GO. | >

| > We are disassembling it now, but it's upholstered and not intended to be | > taken apart. | >

| > So... | > I went out on the back porch, lit a cigarette.. took two drags, it tasted | > like crap, and I put it out. | >

| > So, I suppose the quit is working.. | >

| > Now, to get a chainsaw after that daybed. | >

| > How's YOUR saturday goin John? | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

STLYY = STILL

|| > "John H" wrote | || > | Kate, I've never heard of a smoker who could do one or two a year. It || just || > isn't || > | worth it. || > | || > | How's the quit going today? || > | || > | -- || > | John H || > | || >

|| > Frigging miserable. || > Mostly because of outside stress. || >

|| > Bought a great little OFF WHITE daybed on Ebay to put in guest room. || > Got a helluva deal on it. $100 and new it's $799. Beautiful condition. || >

|| > Drove to Kentucky to pick it up. || > 12 hours on the road. $50 on fuel for the truck. || >

|| > Painted the room, took two days to peel the previous owner's wallpaper | off || > of the walls and put a couple of coats of paint in there. || >

|| > Drug the daybed out of the garage, up the steps and in had to force it || > through through the front door. || > Got a big smudge on one of the arms of the OFF WHITE daybed. || >

|| > Went to make the bend to go down the hall and.... || >

|| > the f*cking thing WILL NOT GO. || >

|| > We are disassembling it now, but it's upholstered and not intended to be || > taken apart. || >

|| > So... || > I went out on the back porch, lit a cigarette.. took two drags, it | tasted || > like crap, and I put it out. || >

|| > So, I suppose the quit is working.. || >

|| > Now, to get a chainsaw after that daybed. || >

|| > How's YOUR saturday goin John? || >

|| > Kate || >

|| || | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Take that pack of cigs to the bathroom. Turn on the water and hold the open pack of cigs under the faucet. Count to about 25, slowly. Now go through the frigggin cigs in the trash!

Keep your quit - it's the best thing you've got.

Reply to
John H

Whoops! 'Throw' them in the trash!

Reply to
John H

yeah I got it in the house, but it wasn't fun.

oh yeah she liked it allright,

I like option #2

who you misbehave "never" naughty maybe. misbehave no Defiant

Reply to
Defiant