I want to apologize

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com:

Ah, c'mon, Mike. It's the holiday season. Why not take a spin?

I know, I'm an instigator. ;)

Joe

Lmao..

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Big words from a mammas boy that uses a womans name, calls ladies filthy names and doesn't even know the simplest things about cars. And you wonder why people in this group tend to ignore your questions...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

More big words from someone who hides behind there computer...

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

There? Is that too big a word for you? Because you're using it incorrectly.

It's so illuminating when somebody tries to put someone else down and exposes THEIR own ignorance in the process.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

Too bad, cause I got a nice ham... and pleanty of booze too!

Kate

| > > Oh Lord Mike, | > > go wash your mouth out for lying. | > >

| > > I'm putting coal in YOUR stocking! LMAO! | > >

| > > Kate | > > Lots of miles on the old broad, and it shows! | > >

| > He's suckkin up for extra turkey at Christmas... | >

| > -- | > YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are | > a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate | |

Reply to
SVTKate

F*** Off Flatfoot? LMAO!!!!

(fallin on floor)

Kate

| > "Chief_Wiggum" wrote | > | | > | You're clearly some kind of prodag... produhg,.. prod... real smart | > kid | > | :) | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

..

I'll bet you do...........running and ducking:-P

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

LMFAO!!!

///Mike TS #63

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars - Newly updated
Reply to
TurboMike

LMAO!!! Ya little wize ass.

Reply to
SVTKate

Baton Rouge Louisiana. Lemme know when you are on the way. There's a hotrod meet at Miss Goldies hamburger stand every Saturday. I can never be accurately accused of hiding. What makes you think I am hiding and you are not? You're the pussy talking crap to a woman, no one else I've run into on Usenet has ever done that. As reprehencable as some of the trolls are that I have seen here none have done such as that. You are a child still and need to realize that. You talk crap and get nasty with the people of this group and thern come here and post questions like we all owe you some help. To quote someone worthy of quoting, YOU are a real piece of work...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh BAYBAY!! I BET you do !!!

RoFL!!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I havent said anything to Kate in over a year , get over you freakin pansy and quit whining like the bitch that you are..I also havent said anthing to anybody that hasnt said something first...

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

GO AWAY!!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

You constantly do. Go ahead, come call me a pansy to my face. :-D

Yeah, just go away, no one here is interested in your petty little problems.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Gee, Am i supposed to be scared , cause im finding trouble to find out if im supposed to be or not...Your the one who constantly replies to my posts dumbass, if you think im a troll, then your easy ass Bait>>> PANSY...

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta