Re: XKR Silverstone

Ken

In theory 100 were made in total (50 of each), how many remained in the UK though I couldn't say.

See

and

Regards

Richard

Can anyone tell me how many examples of this limited edition were produced > for the UK market split Coupe and Convertible. > > Thanks > Ken
Reply to
Richard

Richard

Thanks for the info and links. I've always been a Jaguar fan although have never owned one before.

Collect my Silverstone Coupe this Friday and embarrassed to say I really didn't appreciate exactly what I was buying. Even more thrilled now.

Regards Ken

Ken Ward