Insurance???

Where the hell are you kid? Thought you were coming through! Email me, I'll send you a phone number.

: > -- : > John - ThunderSnake #59 : > '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V : > Wide Ratio Toploader : > 3.50 Traction-Lok : > Acapulco Blue : >

: >> Brian : >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Thanks for all the rate quotes people. Kate, I am gonna call the ins agent you gave me the number to and see what I am offered. Thanks!

Brian

Reply to
dsuperbee

Good luck to ya Brian! I hope she can help you :)

Reply to
Kate

gonna make ya sick: just added my new '06 GT convert to my policy.....full coverage, $250 deductable.....$330/6 months.

besides being an old fart with a clean record, the main determinant of premiums is the theft rate where you live........I used to live in Cleveland Oh and couldn't even afford to buy a Jeep because they have a high theft rate.......moved 60 miles away and premiums are about 1/3 as much

odd though.....adding the new car raised the premium on my personal umbrella from $198/yr to $230......guess they think you're more likely to be sued if you drive a new car!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click