IRSthe IRS Swap?

Is it possible to swap out the IRS from an 03 Cobra onto a 01 GT? If so how much of a pain the a$% is it going to be?

Reply to
2001 GT

I swapped the rears between my '03 Cobra and '00 GT with no problems at all. Figure 2 people can complete the swap in a day, if there are no surprises. It took me a weekend to do it by myself.

IMO the solid rear with a good panhard setup is superior to Fords IRS for the Mustang. If you have your heart set on the IRS though, it is a very straightforward swap, and it will give the car a smoother ride in daily driving.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.