It so cool

Hi. I think saleen is very cool! and fast!. but it too expensive for me to aford it

Reply to
Lee

Personally, I'm kinda partial to the Bugatti Veyron..... it's way cool.... over 1000HP from a 16 cylinder engine with 4 turbochargers (I'm NOT making this up....). I was going to order one but I'm a little shy on the $400K US down payment....... but I'm taking my empty bottles and cans in this weekend.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Dont forget then oil-sand penny stocks you bought 15 years ago....

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hi I think your 12 and that is the reason.

Reply to
Zombywoof

: Hi I think your 12 and that is the reason.

When I was 12, I was in love with an XKE - it was purple. Hey, Stnag fans gotta start SOMEWHERE but I really wonder where we are getting all of thes "Oh my gosh this is the best ____ I have ever seen" things lately.

Somehting stinks in Denmark, and it aint the cheese.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

When you graduate fro high school in another 6-7 years, then you can get a job and buy one. Now you have something to look foreword to.

Reply to
.boB

Reply to
Supra(Dude)