Kate

not THAT much cheaper!

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

at 05 Jan 2004, Michael Buttry [ snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2292.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Yup, SSR, sort of an convertible El Camino on steriods. Not sure if a standard Stang will kick the snot out of it as it has pretty decent specs with a 5.3L V8 producing 300HP and 331 lb.-ft torque with a curb weight of 4760 lbs.

Reply to
Paul

Well Kate, after you are settled in the new home, you can probably trade Shug in on a 2004 Cobra Convertible (I'd trade my GT in, but I'm still upside down) and get a Cobra for a good price - the lots are full and everybody is waiting for the 2005 to be released.

Kate 'Speeding ticket waiting to happen' Mobile.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Smart aleck! Truth be told, I need another type of vehicle and I am upside down too. I will prolly choose a small SUV (Cherokee or Escape or maybe an F150 supercab

4x4) as a "grocery getter and then lock Shug in the garage. tennessee is NOT what I consider to be Cobra friendly. The roads, the speed limits and the unlimited number of two tone cars with "to serve and protect" written on the side of them.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Well the Escape is a neat vehicle. We just got one last week and it drives great in the snow and ice we got a few days ago.

I have not checked gas mileage as yet, but been told by others that you can easily get 25 mpg on the road.

Need to get the clear bra up front and some good mats, including one for the cargo area.

With my Ford discount and rebates, it was a hard deal to turn down.

Gerry Ft Collins, Co.

Gerry

Rein

Get a lightning :) It'll be faster than your cobra if you get a new one! BTW, they are much funner to drive than mustangs! Test drive one and i bet you go home with it ;)

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I'm telling you, it would do no good. There is a cop every mile or so just sittin there

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I'll prolly go for one that is a year or two old.

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

The only thing that makes me hesitate is I would like to have a 4x4 again. I used to love to play in the mud in my truck

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

That really sucks! Must be plenty o' good ol' boys to keep 'em busy and off yer case? ;-)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy