Kit to make the armrest lockable?

I have a 2005. I love the armrest, lots of storage inside. I wish it were lockable.. has anyone ever seen a kit or maybe a replacement top with a lock in it? Thanks.

Reply to
Strangways

If someone is determined to get in there...it will take about 5 seconds...lock or no lock. I'd advise against leaving valuable items in your car to begin with.

(*>

Reply to
Hawk

Goes without saying, but still, a lock of any sort will discourage the idle curiosity seeker. I'd like to have something like that as well, for my '06 'vert

Robert A. Hedeen Clift>

Reply to
Robert A. Hedeen

The lock may cause more harm than good. If someone breaks in...they'll tear your console apart to see if anything is in there. Without a lock they can just open it and look without damaging it. The lock won't discourage anyone who's brazen enough to break in...

(*>

Reply to
Hawk