Light Blue Mach 1

I saw a late model ('01 or'02 maybe?)Mach 1 at a Mustang show this summer that was a light blue color, much like what I have heard refered to as Grabber Blue. Is this a current Mach 1 color? Didn't see it listed on the current years options. If it is a current color then what is the paint code?

Thanks

Reply to
James

It is called Azure blue. It is actually a bit darker than the original Grabber Blue. Can't tell you the paint code off hand. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Blue. Can't

If it was a Mach 1 it was '03 or '04, Azure Blue is L5 I believe there was a blue '01 Bullitt, but I don't know it's code.

Reply to
me

Bullitt Blue was called "True Blue" I think it was a metallic though. StuK

Can't

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

And WAY darker than Grabber or Azure Blue.

Reply to
66 6F HCS