Live from Haiti

Click on the link to view, then hold the F11 key down!

GILL

WTF??? F11 switches between window and full screen.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Sorry, that wasn't meant for this group :( But hold the key down anyway. It's sick, I know.

Reply to
GILL

I get it. Pretty funny.

Heh.

Reply to
Frank ess

If I hold the key down it blast back and forth from full screen to window in a circle.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Oh, ok. Duh....

Reply to
WindsorFo

Kudos to you... you made me scroll down to find out that you haqve f*ck all to offer the world.... I am truly impressed and I am sure your momma is proud...

Call up the stairs to see if I'm right...

This is top posted....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Your canadian speak makes me laugh!

What I posted didn't agree with the servers, I copy/pasted from fliptext.org and it said, "you don't like bottom posts because it looks upside down"

Now comparing what I already said was a bad joke to a "Mr." hiltler (as you called him), joke, is quite a stretch.

Now PISS OFF you f*ck-all

Reply to
GILL

WindsorFo

Oh and if that was a reply to me, I only have one level, no stairs, and mommy is at least 12 blocks away. :oD

Reply to
WindsorFo