Looking for Information

I'm looking for a company in Canada that deals with the late model Mustang (79-93). Looking for new carpets and the like. If anybody knows of a good company, please post.

Thx, Lance

Reply to
Lance

Try "CJ Pony Parts". They're not in Canada (Harrisburg, PA), but I've had good luck with them.

no, I don't work for them, I'm just happy with my dealings with them I also have been happy with "The Paddock" in Knightstown, IN
Mustang Monthly magazine has a wealth of advertisements for good Mustang parts suppliers. Good Luck,

-Dave

Reply to
nospam

You don't need to order from a Canadian company. Try Mustangs Unlimited

or Late Model Restoration
For carpeting and interior stuff, I would go with Late Model Restoration. I have given both companies many of my hard earned dollars and both have done a great job. Claud

Reply to
Claud Spinks