Magnaflow cat back for 2005 GT?

Have any of you 2005 Mustang GT owners put on the Magnaflow Cat Back or Axle Back exhausts? Like the sound?

Reply to
JohnW

My neighbor just threw one onto his GT Vert... sounds nice. Really low throaty rumble, pretty loud too. A bit whiny at the redline, but thats most exhausts I think.

Reply to
japhar81

Everything I've heard is that cat or axle back only improves sound, not HP, so I want to find something decent--I can live with "throaty rumble"! It's hard to tell from all the sound clips. I'll just bite the bullet and order the magnaflow cat back tonight, and get a CAI with tuner so I get SOMETHING at the rear wheels...

John

Reply to
JohnW