Motor mount advice.

As the 'stang closes on a quarter of a million miles it starting to act as if it might be time to replace the motor mounts. Being a convertible, I'm unsure as to the appropriateness of using aftermarket mounts. I know the factory used special mounts for vert's but I'm unsure of the differences and weather or not the aftermarket's will work.

Reply to
ironrod

On the older 'verts they used a drop to lower the center of gravity. I have '83 vert mounts in mine and it does sit noticeably lower. I'm not sure if they did this for a all years or just the early foxes.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

In this month's Mustang 5.0 there's an article on replacing motor mounts.

Reply to
JimC

Is my system sending?

Reply to