Motor Trend Auto show disappointment

The Motor Trend Auto show was in Richmond Va. this weekend. It's pretty much all the new 2004 cars with a few fluff concepts and local club displays included. Under the concept list listed to be there was the Ford GT and the Ford 427. Well we get there and no Ford GT!!!!! That was the only car I wanted to see.

The web site did say "Vehicles and displays are subject to change without prior notice." But damn man, Ford didn't have any of their hot concepts or the 05 Mustang (web site had no mention of it so I didn't expect to see). Pretty lame. I asked to rep at the Ford display my disappointment of the GT absence, with an attitude he tells me to go to the next show, it will be there. What a prick!

Tom S.

The site:

Tom S.