Mustang 1966 Parchment black trimm

Hello,

i am here in germany and not so familiar with english language. So i hope, someone here can explain me something which found in a service manual for my

1966 Mustang.

There I found "Trimmcode : "Parchement w/black trim"

What is in this case the meaning of "Parchment"?

Reply to
Heinrich Bröring

It's a color. It means the color of what ever it is talking about=20 (the seats??) are a color they called "parchment," which parchment paper =

would generally be a slightly off white or light tan color.

--=20 =2E

"A sm=F6rg=E5sbord of tomfoolery" - L0afy

Reply to
WindsorFo