Mustang fuel injection manual on ebay

I have a Ford Fuel injection and EEC manual for sale cheap on ebay for those interested:

item number 7929632739

Reply to
Puke

Is that the one that explains how to use an EEC-IV breakout box?

Reply to
CobraJet

Reply to
Puke

I was wondering because I have such a box that I'll be selling soon, and I thought whoever buys your book might be interested in it. Or, somebody might buy your book knowing he can get a box. Something like that.

Reply to
CobraJet