mustang pedal covers

EBAY Item number: 2432369589

Sullivan performance aluminum pedal kit, 4 piece, will fit any Mustang Manual transmission from 1994 and up. Bought from Brother's Performance Warehouse online. Used in my 1998 Mustang GT for one year. They are in good condition. You have to drill out your clutch and brake pedals for installation. Foot rest pedal is bolt on, gas pedal is screwed on right into the plastic gas pedal. It takes some work and a bit of patients to install especially the drilling part but they will look nice after installation.

Buy now on EBAY for $15 plus $3 shipping or make a bid.

Reply to
Robert

Pardon my ignorance, but how will changing my pedals improve my car's performance?

-JD

_________________________________ JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http://207.13.104.8/users/jdadams

Reply to
JD Adams

at 13 Sep 2003, JD Adams [ snipped-for-privacy@Promedia.Net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Maybe it allows you to push the pedals quicker? :-) BTW, when he posted, his starting bid was at $0.99. No bids in a day so he revised and it's now $5.00 starting bid. Still no bids last I looked...

Reply to
Paul

who wants to buy USED pedal covers for their car?

If I were to go to all that trouble, I'd at least get new ones.

| > Pardon my ignorance, but how will changing my pedals improve my | > car's performance? | | Maybe it allows you to push the pedals quicker? :-) BTW, when he | posted, his starting bid was at $0.99. No bids in a day so he revised | and it's now $5.00 starting bid. Still no bids last I looked... | | | | | -- | _ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue) | |_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA) | |__| snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------| Handling: Upper strut brace, 17" wheels, K&N Airfilter| Styling : Mesh grill, Bullitt fuel door, aluminum gauge insert| |

Reply to
SVTKate

lol