*** Mustang to 03 Cobra conversion ***

Hi All,

I have all the body panels, lights, trim, hood, bumpercovers, Etc... to convert a Mustang into an 03 Cobra look-a-like. All original Ford items!!!

I am going to be listing the parts on e-bay, but thought I would give all of you the oportunity first.

Please contact me BEFORE 4-27-04 if you have any interest.

Thanks

Bob

65 Fastback
Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.

Do you also have the seats? Dennis

03 Black GT
Reply to
Dennis

SNIP...

Yes I have the seats, I actually have a whole car, but of all the Cobra labeled items, the seats (and the entire drivetrain) are some of the few items I am actually going to use.

Sorry. :-(

Bob

65 Fastback
Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.

How much do you need for the bumper covers, spoiler, hood and the rocker moldings?

James

Robert Julian Jr. wrote:

Reply to
James Fowler

Following are the retail prices

Front bumper cover is $399.00 Front adsorber is $65.43 Front impact bar is $79.35

Rear bumper cover is $359.10 Rear adsorber is $110.52 Rear face bar is $375.70

Hood is $669.92 Hood insulator is $83.98

Rocker molding RT is $104.28 Rocker moulding LT is $104.28

Trunk lid is $481.60 Spoiler is $430.52

Cobra tail light RT is $273.43 Cobra tail light LT is $260.42

Side Scoop RT is $67.25 Side Scoop LT is $67.25

Total retail for all above comes to $3932.03

How does $2750 for everything (plus freight) sound???

Bob

65 Fastback
Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.