mustangs

Completely different bodies, the '73 was the last of the "Big" Mustangs and the '74 was the first of the II's. The new Mustangs do have a little of the II's in them. I don't think that's a bad thing since my first three Stangs were of the II variety.

Reply to
WraithCobra

You mean the 7/8 scale '69 Shelby's with quad headlight, Celicas circa '73ish. I've noticed that too, complete with tribar taillights! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet