Mustangs are awesome

Makes you wain nostalgic for the days of big ass rocket ship fins does it?

Without a doubt the fat ass on the latest incarnation of the Corvette is my least favorite part of the car.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Zombywoof wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Jags have been consistently the best looking cars available IMO.

Speaking of fat asses, the Mustang has one helluvone. Much more so than the Corvette, which is a damn nice looking car.

2 cents as always..
Reply to
Joe

I've always, always loved Jags, unfortunately all I can afford are the low-end Ford versions, so no ownership here.

Nah the Vette's ass is waaaay fater then the Stang. When it comes to the new Vette, baby does indeed got back.

Inflation has sunk it to .08 cents

Reply to
Zombywoof

Zombywoof wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Corvette

Guess we'll agree to disagree, ZW.

Yah, tell me about it..

Reply to
Joe

Nuttin wrong wid dat, no accounting for taste anyway's.

I'd actually prefer not to think about it.

Reply to
Zombywoof